North Valley Public Health
109 S Minnesota St
Warren, MN 56762
Toll Free: 1-800-950-6986
North Valley Public Health (NVPH) has vaccine available for adults age 19 and older without health insurance or adults who have health insurance but would have to pay for vaccine out of their pocket either because it does not cover vaccines or have not met their deductible yet.
These vaccines are available for a $10 fee per shot:
- Hepatitis B: This is a 3 shot series, given 1 month and 6 months after the 1st injection
- Hepatitis A: This is a 2 shot series, given 6 months after the 1st injection
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis): This vaccine is especially important if a person is around infants less than 1 year of age
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus): This is a 3 shot series, given 2 and 6 months after the 1st injection, for men and women 19-26 years of age.
- MMR (Measles, mumps and rubella)
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Pneumovax (often referred to as the “pneumonia shot”): Recommended for anyone under 65 years of age who smokes or has a respiratory condition such as asthma
Please call NVPH to set up an appointment or with any questions at 218-745-5154 or
Click here for quick facts about the flu.
Click here for "Setting the record straight" fact sheet.