Opens May 1, 2021
Closes September 30, 2021
Open 7 Days a Week
Sunday-Thursday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00am to 10:00pm
Park Board Members- County Commissioners: Rolland Miller, Sharon Bring, Kenneth Borowicz-alternate; Alysa Tulibaski, Kristi Evans, Jeff Kroll, Loren Lusignan, Brandon Tougas.
What can you do at the Park??
- Swimming (lifeguards on duty 11-7)
- Paddle boat and paddle board and kayak rentals
- Fishing (only battery operated boats)
- Volleyball pits
- Basketball courts
- Softball fields
- Horseshoe pits
- Playground equipment
- Frisbee golf course
- Bike trail
- Weekend activities for the kids!
What does the park offer for camping?
- 104 Campsites with electricity and water
- Tenting areas
- Fire pits
- Wood for sale
- Modern bathroom facilities
- Hot and cold water
- Waste disposal station
- Mosquito Control
What does the park offer for picnics and day trips?
- Picnic tables
- Enclosed shelters
- Two bath houses
View the Park Rules
Daily Vehicle Pass: $ 5.00
Weekly (with Water & Electricity): $180.00
Nightly Primitive (tenting): $15.00
See you at the Marshall County Park!!